It was close

Posted: Saturday, November 7, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , , ,

Finishing the orchard did not take long. Back to the battlefield reaching the nuns. But what now? The pyramid, waiting for another inhaler. And then the digital key, because more waiting is needed.

I got into a tower with very few adventures left.

The tower:
Fickle Finger of F8 - 2 adventures (used scrap of paper)
giant fried egg (am I really cursed?) - 2 adventures (used scrap of paper and clover)
Electron Submarine - 1 adventure
Big Meat Golem - 1 adventure
best-selling novelist - 1 adventure
collapsed mineshaft golem - 1 adventure

3 adventures and 3 drunkenness left, there is still hope. I had a little trouble with the shadow, because I did not have any red pixel potions and the poultices were not strong enough. The NS fell after 3 tries (I let her beat me to lower the block rate). The last try was a bit lucky - my sugar shield broke down after the 2nd form was down.

Stats when fighting NS:
Class: Pastamancer
Level: 13
Muscle: 149 (102)
Mysticality: 210 (151 without equipment)
Moxie: 149 (102)

Equipment:
sugar chapeau
star shirt
Staff of the Soupbone
Gazpacho's Glacial Grimoire
sugar shorts
Nickel Gamma of Frugality
bejeweled pledge pin
pirate fledges

Familiar:
Kruger, the Misshapen Animal Skeleton

Total length: 9 days; 1613 adventures; exploring the Shivering timbers first 2 days

I permed Spritit of Rigatoni, not a skill people would recommend, but I just like casting spells...

----

A turtle tamer is me.

Final stats:
Class: Turtle Tamer
Level: 5
Muscle: 21
Mysticality: 13
Moxie: 12
Days played this run: 1

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment