Meat sink

Posted: Saturday, November 14, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

Finishing the war took all my initial adventures and all adventures from food.

The gates were troubling, because I needed adder bladder. Nearly 20 adventures lost. I had to gamble with the DoD potions, but luckily I avoided the drunkenness giving one.

The tower:
best-selling novelist - 1 adv
Big Meat Golem - 1 adv
Bowling Cricket - 3 advs
Electron Submarine - 1 adv
the darkness - 1 adv
collapsed mineshaft golem - 1 adv

Lost 3 times to the sorceress and then prepared for the final fight. Well, both my sugar shield and my sugar shorts broke after defeating the first form. So, I had to run away. I only have a single sugar sheet left.

I tried again and lost to the second form (wasting my 2 red pixel potions). Now I am without any HP restorers. I guess, I will not beat her today. And I did not. I tried once more, tt was close, but in the end, she beat me. If she blocked less of my tries, the end could have been different. Tomorrow then.

Final stats:
Level: 13
Muscle: 151
Mysticality: 100
Moxie: 98
Days played this run: 8

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment