Suffering

Posted: Tuesday, November 3, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

Today was terrible. Lots of adventures spent looking for the white citadel, not found it, but got the outfit.

Goat cheese came quickly, but I wanted the bounty and spent 41 adventures there. Farming for cherry took ages as well, and I got 2 limes. Not that I need them.

When I finally built the Staff of the Soupbone, I realized I cannot use it yet due to its high mysticality requirement.

Then I got the epic hat an things started to look better.

By the end of the day, I did the daily dungeon and got an earring and decided to try the > sign as well. Finally some luck, 2nd adventure book, 3rd adventure teleportitis, 4th adventure oracle. 4 adventures fishing in the sewers - 3 trinkets.

Final stats:
Level: 9
Muscle: 53
Mysticality: 68
Moxie: 55
Days played this run: 5

I only managed to save 7 adventures for tomorrow. Hopefully the stats from bonerdagon chest and the leaflet take me closer to the 75 require mysticality and I would be able to equip the chefstaff. A semi-rare is close and it might come just in time for the bad ascii art.

The goals are clear, do the level 9 quest, open library and bathroom and level up as fast as possible.

2 komentářů:

  1. bleary said...
  2. This doesn't sound too terrible. The chefstaff sounds good going forward, but are you concerned about giving up an accessory slot for the glove?

  3. Vlasta said...
  4. I was actually a Pastamancer that run, so it was money instead of slot. It was worth it.

Post a Comment