A long day

Posted: Sunday, November 22, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , , ,

So, I farmed bird rib, make the stew and got staff of fats. Then I waited a bit more for a 2nd inhaler. Then I finished the nuns and spend the remaining adventures on battlefield (no damn hero). I guess I will not wait for a second inhaler in my future runs unless I get the first one sooner.

My semi-rares currently include: lunchbox - distilled wine - lunchbox - ascii art - inhaler - lunchbox - inhaler

Then I had to finish the L11 quest.

The NS lair:
Gate of Spirit - OK.
Gate of Flame - clovering.
Gate of the Ogre - troubling - I could have gambled, but since I am in no hurry, I went the safe way.

Tower:
Fickle Finger of F8 - 1 adventure
Bowling Cricket - 5 adventures
malevolent crop circle - 6 adventures
fancy bath slug - 1 adventure
Tyrannosaurus Tex - 1 adventure
Enraged Cow - 1 adventure

Stats when fighting NS:
Class: Pastamancer
Level: 13
Muscle: 134 (100 without equipment)
Mysticality: 202 (154)
Moxie: 151 (99)
Max HP: 177

Equipment:
sugar chapeau
tuxedo shirt
Staff of the Soupbone
kickback cookbook
sugar shorts
bejeweled pledge pin
tap shoes
Nickel Gamma of Frugality

Familiar:
Kruger, the Misshapen Animal Skeleton with sugar shield

Run length: 8 days, 1387 adventures. Hm, not as good as it could have been.

I tried to make use of the Spirit of Rigatoni I permed previous Pastamancer run, but the only thing it did was save me the meat for the skill. The Staff of blood and pudding was hard to make because of the twinkly nugget and hence a 80-power item requirement. I have a really bad luck pulverizing those, setting various powders or elemental nuggets. I guess, I could have pulverized my stainless steel cap right in the beginning and pray. Next time, I'll probably try for one of the even simpler chefstaves.

I permed Cannelloni Cocoon.

----

A Turtle Tamer is me.

On feast of Boris, the first day was longer. On of the special monsters have beaten me up, but I got 5 others. I'll be selling 3 low-level items in the mall.

I managed to get to level 6 and I had enough adventures to do the friar quest, but I was not strong enough, especially after my sugar shorts broke down.

Final stats:
Class: Turtle Tamer
Level: 6
Muscle: 32
Mysticality: 26
Moxie: 25
Days played this run: 1

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment