Preparing for war

Posted: Friday, November 13, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

Today, I did the holy MacGuffin quest. My luck was average, sometimes thing came slowly, sometimes fast.

Then I started the hippy war and did the arena quest flyering monsters in the hole in the sky, 8-bit realm and pyramid. The fights were hard, but I was losing a lot of HP and meat. Wereseal blood and clocks were frequently needed. I guess, I'll have to perm a healing skill soon.

I also started to adventure in the junkyard and collected one tool.

Final stats:
Level: 12
Muscle: 133
Mysticlaity: 87
Moxie: 82
Days played this run: 7

I guess, I'll be able to ascend tomorrow without big problems:
9 adv - junkyard
17 adv - battlefield
16 adv - orchard
16 adv - battlefield
25 adv - nuns
50 adv - battlefield & end of war
And then the tower...

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment