Leveling up

Posted: Wednesday, November 4, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

A mysticality day. I gathered the pirate outfit and got the dictionary, then I needed to open the second floor of the manor and level up and wait for a semi-rare bad ascii art. I got it and collected some more scrolls before the adding machine came. I decided to do the 31337 scroll first to trade my 3 trinkets for clovers. The quest can wait.

Then more leveling up and level 10 quest + raver giant bounty.

More leveling up until the end of the day.

I managed to instruct the quartet, learn fearful fettucini, say guy made of bees 4 times and get the antique mirror.

Final stats:
Level: 11
Muscle: 67
Mysticality: 105
Moxie: 69
Days played this run: 6

I am still behind in quests, I'll need to do the barrr to open the F'c'le tomorrow, but I wanted to use the myst day.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment