Good enough

Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

After finishing the level 10 quest and getting the quantum egg, I leveled up and started the holy MacGuffing quest.

I found the black market, did the shore trip and opened manor cellar. Wines came quickly with the friar blessing. I dealt with Lord Spookyraven (and used a potion, but it was no necessary - he fumbled). Then I spent 10 adventures getting a goat milk. Not sure it that was worth it.

After that I found the hidden temple and the city and then I finished collecting insults and adventuring in the bar.

I also managed to collect a bounty in the airship.

Since I only had a single goat milk, I stopped adventuring and saved all the adventures gained from food for tomorrow (with the Got milk effect active).

I zapped dehydrated caviar into a black pepper. I bet it will not be needed this run.

Final stats:
Level: 11
Muscle: 110 (15 left to level 12)
Mysticality: 73
Moxie: 67
Days played this run: 6

I guess ascending in 2 days is a realistic plan. I would be great if I did it in 1, but I do not believe that will happen. I have 95 saved adventures, but I still need the digital and star keys, and do most of the L11 quest.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment