Up and down

Posted: Sunday, November 15, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , , , ,

20 adventures in the ballroom, a new sugar shield and the fight was extremely easy. The Naughty Sorceress only took away 1/3 of my HP and I spent 2/3 of my MP. Block rate was minimal - unlike yesterday.

Stats when fighting NS:
Class: Turtle Tamer
Level: 13
Muscle: 209 (152 without equipment)
Mysticality: 144 (100)
Moxie: 178 (105)

Equipment:
nasty rat mask
tuxedo shirt
black sword
painted shield
sugar shorts
pirate fledges
tap shoes
Nickel Gamma of Frugality

Familiar:
Kruger, the Misshapen Animal Skeleton with sugar shield

Total length: 9 days; 1351 adventures; I am ashamed, but I should have been able to ascend yesterday. Those 20 extra turns and one sugar shield could were manageable.

This was my first run with Vent Rage Gland and I did not find the right place to use it. The MP cost seems high in the beginning and the damage low in the end. Maybe if I fought the baron...

Anyway, let's do a bounty hunt, then tame some turtles, and finally explore the slime tube for the first time.

While taming sleeping wereturtles, I got lucky and heard the demon name, it is: Gambaal Gazka. He should be helping me with the nun quest from now on.

I am perming Armorcraftiness.

Back to being a Pastamancer, my favorite class. Then, I realized I did not get the reward from mayor Zapruder. 50000 meat lost.

I managed to reaching level 4 in time - I had to eat one boring spaghetti and drink one bottle of cooking sherry, but then the gourd potion and one stat item saved me. I found the Fernwarthy grave and adventures on the battlefield until level 5, then I did a quick trip to the knob goblin kitchen and harem, but the area was a bit tough and I retreated back to the spooky forest, looking for the temple (but found nothing). At least I collected one bottle of used blood and I'll be building Staff of Blood and Pudding tomorrow.

Final stats:
Class: Pastamancer
Level: 5
Muscle: 15
Mysticality: 21
Moxie: 18
Days played this run: 1

Goals for tomorrow are friars and steel margarita, the cheffstaf, mushroom field and a cookbook.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment