No Hell ramen

Posted: Monday, November 16, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

Steel margarita was the priority #1 and hence I adventured on the cola battlefield. Since all stat gains equally probable there and today was a moxie day and due to a RNG unwillingness to give me myst stats, my moxie actually surpassed my mysticality at one point. Not ideal, but I do not complain.

Upon reaching level 6, I started doing the friar quest with sugar chapeau and sugar shorts. Fights were tough, but Ravioli shurikens did the job. When the broke, I continued just with the chapeau and things were even tougher. I got beaten up a couple of times and collected 7 worthless trinkets (and traded 2 of them for clovers). The hellions were pretty nasty, I encountered like 6 of them (one beat me up), but I got no cubes despite using the fairy all the time. The situation was really bad and I had to use the starting clover to get a knob goblin grab-bag to be able to cook a proper food. (Got 1 mushroom and 1 sausage of it, but Hell ramen would be better on the moxie day.)

In the end, I did it - I got the steel margarita with ~20 adventures remaining. The next priority was food source in the form of the mushroom field (damn hellion cubes). I adventures in the treasury and auto-sold all I could to make the 5000 for the field + 200 for hermit permits + 660 for mushroom sprouts. I also got 2 parts of the elite uniform - hopefully, I'll get the remaining one in the harem.

That's it - still no chefstaff - I need 1000 for hammer and then something with power 90 to pulverize (with luck) into twinkly nuggets and bloody mary. I'll probably try to make demon jacket and pulverize that if nothing better appears before I get bloody mary.

Final stats:
Level: 6
Muscle: 31
Mysticality: 36
Moxie: 32
Days played this run: 2

With the Knob Goblin elite shirt, the stainless steel skullcap, sugar shorts, coffin lid and infernal insoles, I actually became relatively good melee fighter. Unexpected.

I must start working on the quests, built a meatcar, the in-boxen, slay boss bat, goblin king and work on the bonerdagon once the quest becomes available. Actually making it to the level 8 tomorrow and use the blessing on the goats will be great...

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment