3rd day slowdown

Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I did the stuff I skipped the first 2 days and hence the progress was slower. I also collected a bounty on clowns and that has slowed me down.

I have built a meatcar, my LEW, and I did the quests (except bonerdagon), opened 2nd floor and got Boris's key.

Final stats:
Level: 7
Muscle: 36
Mysticality: 46 (7 more to level 8)
Moxie: 39
Days played this run: 3

I still do not have the chefstaff - I am missing a twinkly nugget. I wonder where people obtain an item to smash into the nugget. I am thinking smashing the stainless steel cap is the only way to get it very soon (50% chance though). I can also smash my LEW or demon jacket, but the chances are low. I suppose I might get a suitable item during the cyrpt quest, but the chefstaff does not look so shiny now as it looked in the early days and soupbone is not that far away.

I must speed up, only 5 days left to feast of Boris.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment