Bad luck

Posted: Tuesday, December 1, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

December 1st is today and the advent calendar appeared. I got candy knuckles today and used it until it broke down. Pretty scary - I was relying on its +25 damage and suddenly nothing - fortunately the sleazy gravy fairy decided to do the job for me.

First I collected my epic hat and then I adventured at the gate. Terrible luck there. No hellion cubes, no demon skin, but 4 wussiness potions, 3 Ws, 30 imp ale and 24 hot wings. Thanks a lot. I had to use another clover at the kitchens. Although I obtained the steel lasagna, I could not eat it today. The steel margarita has its advantages.

That's it. I managed to do one more shore trip, pick up one clover (it took 7 adventures in the sewer) and get Boris's key.

Final stats:
Level: 7
Muscle: 28
Mysticality: 41
Moxie: 28
Days played this run: 4

Tomorrow shall be better.

Crimbo 2009 has started. We are supposed to organize hobos to collect donations.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment