The day before

Posted: Saturday, November 21, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I did the junkyard, the orchard and half of the nuns quest and then waited for a second inhaler. While waiting, I discovered the pyramid, got one glass of goat milk and got the wand.

Since there is no chance to ascend today and tomorrow is the feast of Boris, I decided to save adventures as well as the got milk effect.

I managed to zap dehydrated caviar into black pepper.

Final stats:
Level: 12
Muscle: 88
Mysticality: 139 (9 left to level 13)
Moxie: 86
Days played this run: 7

Ascending tomorrow should be no problem. I only need to:
- finish the digital key (25 adventures)
- find and finish the hidden city (45 adventures)
- finish palindome (15 adventures)
- do the pyramid (60 adventures)
- finish nuns (10 adventures)
- finish war (50 adventures)
- do the NS lair (30 adventures)
That is a hefty 235 adventures, but I have 93 saved from today and with feast of Boris +15 fullness limit, I should have at least a 100 adventures left after freeing the king.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment