Enough is enough

Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , , , ,

Floaty sand has risen to 5000. Crystallized memory is at 200000. I have put my rock lobster into the terrarium and I will be using it as an attack/recharge familiar from now on to get some sand out of it. I have one spare floaty rock and 1.9M spare meat. If the rock monsters are here after I free the king again, I expect the floaty sand prices to be lower than today and I will use that meat buy more. If they disappear and the price goes up, well, at least I have the lobster and one spare rock.

The Misshapen animal skeleton would have to wait. Missing a single bone sucks, but the Dusty left third rib is still too expensive. I do not need the familiar so badly.

I got the easiest demon name today: Vug Beeloo will grant me +30 stench damage when summoned :-).

The farming days are over, I decided to ascend again. The permed skill is Pulverize.

I shall live my next life as a Pastamencer. I considered to be a Turtle tamer, but since the muscle day was yesterday and I still miss Pastamastery, Pastamancer it is.

I decided to try a different start this run and headed to the arena. 10 wins (and one lose) took my volleyball to 3 pounds, my fairy to 5 pounds and I received the lead necklace.

Then I spent some adventure in the haunted pantry with the volleyball, leveling up, collecting razor-sharp can lids and shredded can labels for the bounty hunter. It would be nice to get another lucre today.

Joined the guild and smashing barrels got me 3 drinks and one mimic -> fishing in the sewer, I got one trinket and spices. Nice. Summoned one little paper umbrella and mixed a little sump'm sump'm - but I cannot drink it. With only 9 adventures left, I need to get 119 substats. That is bad, I do not feel like smashing the stainless steel shillelagh for a little combat help.

Seeing that getting to level 4 will require to give up a lot, I decided to rather collect the bounty and summon reagents and cocktail accessories.

Final stats:
Level: 3
Muscle: 6
Mysticality: 12
Moxie: 7
Days played this run: 1

Very bad, I had to eat fortune cookies and drink snaps and basic booze. I also managed to lose my clover in the haunted pantry instead of the lemon party slot. The arena probably was not a good idea at all. My previous run with Seal clubber was better.

Tomorrow, the priority should be food and booze. I must make enough money to buy the E-Z cook oven (I have 750 meat) and then gather resources to cook food and make booze. If possible, I should adventure in the cemetery and in the tower ruins to get skulls and brains. The cola battlefield proved to be a good leveling place previous run and I shall head there asap.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment