Bad luck the whole day

Posted: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

Reaching level 5 was not hard, but getting enough meat was a big problem. I had to buy Lasagna bandages for 1800 and I was down to 700 meat. Count in the fact that I did not get the Harold's bell despite spending a lot of adventures in the back sleazy alley.

I only managed to get the 5000 because started selling items from the barrels (I only got 1 advanced drink and I could not mix it - no little paper umbrellas). I found a clover and went to the treasury. But it was no big win at that point, because I only had 6 fullness left - 2 spicy noodles took care of that saving me from eating mugcakes again. I hope never to have such trouble with meat as I plan to make Pastamstery hardcore permanent.

Bad luck in the misspelled cemetery as well - I found the key after a lot of turns. Then I spent a while on the cola battlefield, getting the cloaca-cola outfit and leveling up almost to level 6 and was the end of my mysticality day.

Final stats:
Level: 5
Muscle: 20
Mysticality: 28 (1 left to level 6)
Moxie: 20
Days played this run: 3

If I found the Harold's bell or got to the battlefield sooner, things would be much better. I am lagging more and more behind the my previous Seal Clubber run. At least I have Pastamastery now and I bought the hammer for pulverizing things.

Meat is still a big problem - I'll need 2500 to get to the island and 5000 to buy a mushroom field. Getting the Harold's bell tomorrow and farming the beefy bats is a must. Beside that, I should be finally collecting a bounty (clowns), boxes, brains and skulls.

Floaty sand prices have risen to almost 7000 meat, lobsters and crystallized memories are a bit up as well.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment