Giving up on speed

Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

It seems more and more likely, I will not improve my speed record this run. So, I'd rather focus on enjoying the game.

First, I picked up mushrooms and finished the Nemesis quest. The epic Pastamancer hat with regeneration is worth it.

Then, I have worked on the steel margarita and tried to find a brain when recharging MP. And I got it.

I found one brain, built a chef and cooked 2 reagent dishes.

Fighting in the cyrpt provided another smart skull. After finding a clover in a barrel, I used it to get another brain and spent a few adventures in the inn to get the needed components for a bartender in a box.

The rest of the day I worked on unlocking second floor of the manor.

Final stats:
Level: 8
Muscle: 40
Mysticality: 53
Moxie: 40
Days played this run: 6

Tomorrow, I should check the daily dungeon and maybe the wand.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment