A long day

Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

With almost all quest complete, I did various non-essential tasks today.

I completed the level 9 quest and then went for another 31337 scroll for more clovers and trinkets since it is St. Sneaky Pete's day.

I adventured in the haunted ballroom and I now have +5% noncombat modifier running.

I managed to get both filthy hippy and frat boy ensemble outfits, collect the Spanish flies, get around the world, let Rodorick built me a chefstaff (Staff of the Black Kettle), and bought Spirit of Rigatoni. Killing monsters with spells should be much easier tomorrow.

This Pastamancer run is very different than my last Sauceror run. I was too scared to use Sauceror's spells. They seem to be weak and limited compared to the Pastamancer ones. Maybe I just gave up and went the potion-way, which was much easier.

The level 10 quest was not hard to do. Even adventuring in the cloud castle was not particularly taxing. My rock lobster used for mana regeneration + backfarming is a good thing. (So far it provided 3 handfuls of floaty sand in the 190 adventures I used it this run - and I plan train it to 20 pounds and use it against the sorceress.)

The familiars I have used so far are Frozen gravy fairy (20 pounds), Rock lobster (14 pounds), Hovering sombrero (12 pounds), Leprechaun (9 pounds) and Blood-faced volley-ball (8 pounds) I am not using anymore.

Final stats:
Level: 10
Muscle: 70
Mysticality: 91 (13 left to level 11)
Moxie: 70
Days played this run: 9

I am falling behind my previous Seal clubber run more and more - I am about 1.5 days behind now. I am also slightly behind my Sauceror run, but not much. Hopefully, the chefstaff will speed me up, I expect having less problems in the final fight.

Tomorrow, I should prepare myself for the level 11 and level 12 quests and save adventures for mysticality day. I must collect goat's milk and use it at the end of the day - this strategy proved useful today/yesterday.

Today is St. Sneaky Pete's day and I saved a couple of adventures and tried to explore the new content. I received the wad of cotton and then the Yield adventure in 20 turns. I hope a nice price awaits me tomorrow.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment