Preparing for myst day

Posted: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I found a yield shield in my inventory today - reward from Sneaky Pete. Not useful form me, but muscle classes early in their runs would be happy about it.

First adventure was a semi-rare and a got my first inhaler for the bandits quest.

Then I spent 17 adventures under the friar blessing farming goat milk and I got the needed 2 glasses.

The mushrooms have matured and I got my stinky fairy - the last one I did not have. It is probably not worth it to finish the quest now. The wines are fine, but I do not have black mushrooms this run and finding all the items can cost adventures. I have more important things to do.

The bounty today is on raver giants, which is fortunate - I need to level up. Into the Castle in the Sky then. I bought Springy fusilli to save some clicking and MP with +ML. The pacifiers came after 50 adventures and I managed to almost reach next level there. With the epic hat and the chefstaff, I only recharged MP twice in the 8-bit realm with my lobster.

After that I spent a while in the Barr and when I reached level 11 I went into the black forest, found the black market and the diary. Then I managed to find the hidden temple and open Spookyraven manor cellar.

Final stats:
Level: 11
Muscle: 75
Mysticality: 107 (18 left to level 12)
Moxie: 75
Days played this run: 10

To my surprise, I easily made it to level 11 today despite saving 70 adventures for tomorrow.

I am still about 1.5 days behind my previous SC run and about as fast as in my last (and first) Sauceror run. I hope to narrow the gap to 1 day tomorrow. This definitely will not be my fastest run and I am considering getting the Silver Wossname medal - it is going to take me about one additional day on the battlefield, maybe a bit more. On the other hand, I will be stronger and beating NS will be easier.

I have made Pulverize a Hardcore Permanent skill last run and it was not particularly helpful so far. I used one elemental powder to bypass the daily dungeon test and a couple of twinkly powders in tight spots. I expect to use some twinkly wads for more adventures and a little combat boost soon. I suppose if I had Transcendental Noodlecraft, it would help me to make some of the other chefstaves soon in the run.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment