Still lagging behind

Posted: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

Progress was slow, just like yesterday. At least the drinks improved a bit and I was able to drink 2 advanced cocktails, redrum and accidental cider. Food was still terrible - from the Haunted kitchen, Outskirts of Cobb's knob - and mugcakes (kind of cheaper than fortune cookies).

I managed to kill baron von Ratsworth and get its money clip easily with ravioli shurikens. Though it took a lot of time to find the baron in the cellar.

I collected the artist's tools and sold rat whiskers for 1000 meat. I also got the goblin encryption key and the ring of half-assed regeneration.

I still do not have a chef's hat and Harold's bell.

Final stats:
Level: 4
Muscle: 11
Mysticality: 18
Moxie: 12
Days played this run: 2

Almost all the goals from yesterday are still valid and I should do them tomorrow. I have 2500 meat and I'll need another 2500 to buy Pastamastery. I got 3 coconut shells today, hopefully a paper umbrella will come tomorrow, on the myst day. I will collect the lunchbox to get me more turns.

Floaty sand prices have risen to 5300 meat, lobsters are at 19000/29000 and memory at 300000 meat. It seems like I have sold the goods when prices were lowest :-(. I hope they fall again.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment