Working on the Order of Silver Wossname medal

Posted: Friday, September 18, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

At the beginning of the day, I decided to finish the Holy MacGuffin quest. It took just 17+7 adventures. I have reached level 13 in the process.

Then I wasted 10 adventures in the haunted ballroom, but the required non-combat did not came. Tried the hole in the sky and made the star hat and the star crossbow, but it took quite long.

Alternating between the battlefield in hippy uniform and the Sonofa beach for recharging...

Since there was no chance to finish the battlefield in time, I decided to bountyhunt near the end of the day. It took 42 adventures, but at least I have enough of dusty bottles now (it is Merlot this time).

The Sonofa beach took a total of 44 adventures (and I did not get the demon name). Not great, but it still saved over 80 adventures on the battlefield and I now have lots of valuable trinkets. Wow.

Final stats:
Level: 13
Muscle: 116
Mysticality: 164 (9 left to level 14)
Moxie: 116
Days played this run: 13

Things to do tomorrow:
Finish frat boys: 110 adventures
End the war: 1 adventure
Collect 7 white pixels: ~15 adventures
Do the sorceress quest: ~30 adventures (if no major problems occur)

I got the black pepper by zapping today. That should eliminate the biggest problem in the tower.

I suppose I will be level 14 when fighting the sorceress and the fight should not be overly hard. I am using fairy on the battlefield to make more items and hence meat.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment