Through the shimmering portal

Posted: Saturday, September 5, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

The farming is boring, but I decided to keep farming until I have all the crystal recipes and 5 floaty rocks. I need about 1500000 meat to get there, less if prices keep falling.

I have collected 10 handfuls of floaty sand today, mall price is floats around 4500 meat. Crystallized memory costs 250000, lobsters are at 10000/16000.

Today, I got my free trapezoid, turned it into a portal and spent my 20 adventures on the other side. I also bought 3 punchcards for 20000 meat. Not sure if it was worth it, but now I have a repaired El Vibrato drone and the punchcards needed to augment it. I also have one spare sphere, but I am not willing to invest it to get 5 turns behind the portal, and so I'll wait for next ascension to continue this quest.

The drone can be a powerful attack familiar, but it does not seem to be useful in hardcore. Punchcards are needed to set its function and the El Vibrato helmet is needed to increase its weight.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment