Going for the Silver Wossname

Posted: Friday, September 18, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

The decision has been made, I am going to get the Order of Silver Wossname medal this run (if I do not screw up). I was working on the island side-quests today.

Clearing the farm and finding the tools on the junkyard was easy. Distributin the rock band flyers was harder, I went the Guy made of Bees way and got the pollen.

With leprechaun, 2 inhalers, winklered, pet buffing spray and money clip, I managed to get +385% meat drop. I worked on retrieving the meat for 23 adventures and made 7000 meat using meat vortices (and forgot to save one for the tower). Considering the cost of the inhalers in mall, I lost meat but saved a lot of adventures. If I had the undead macaroni, things would be even better.

This means, I can start fighting the frat boys and do so for 124 adventures.

I need to finish the pyramid quest, then switch the undead quartet song, and then go on the dreaded Sonofa beach. But that would have to wait until tomorrow.

With a single milk of magnesium, I stopped adventuring today and saved adventures from food for tomorrow.

Final stats:
Level: 12
Muscle: 102
Mysticality: 146 (2 left to level 13)
Moxie: 102
Days played this run: 12

I tried to zap ancient spices into black pepper as a precaution, but no luck. Zapping sucks this run. On the other hand, I am unnecessary rich (35k without selling the dictionary) and have lots of spare clovers.

What needs to be done:
Finish Ed: ~40 adventures
Get 10 missing pixels: ~20 adventures
Get missing stars: ~15 adventures
Do Sonofa beach (3 reodorants): ~35 adventures
Finish the frat boys: 107 adventures (did some today)
Finish the hippies: 124 adventures
The tower: ~30 adventures (assuming no major problems)

That is ~371 adventures. Even with 84 saved from today, I would be very lucky to have total of 300 have tomorrow. Looks like 2 more days will be needed.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment