How to lose 30000 in one adventure?

Posted: Sunday, September 6, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

It is easy, have a ten-leaf clover in your inventory while attempting to collect the Goblin lunchbox. I actually had the clovers from yesterday, but I was adventuring in places, where they are not used for more than 100 adventures.

Other than that, the day was average one, I have collected one El Vibrato power sphere and 8 handfuls of floaty sand. Mall prices are fluctuating, but on average, the price was 5000 meat. Lobsters are 10000/15000, crystallized memory is at 250000 meat.

Framing the castle brought some meat, trips to the stone-age camp brought some as well.

I bought 34 dusty animal for about 8000 meat. I am still missing 5 bones, but these are too expensive. Either they are more rare or someone is manipulating the mall prices. Nasty.

I was tempted to ascend today, but resisted. For one more day at least.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment