Spellstorm

Posted: Thursday, September 17, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

Progress was good on this mysticality day. I did almost all the Holy MacGuffin quest except the final part. I still need to turn the wheel 6 times and kill Ed the Undying. That should not take more than 30-40 adventures.

Once I reached level 12, I started working on the island quest, because the subquests give advantages each day. I managed to obtain both outfits and start the war. Thanks to Pulverize I got some twinkly wads and I did complete the organic orchard subquest as a hippy and got some meat this day.

With the chefstaff, the epic hat, a cookbook and springy fussili adventuring was easy. Occasionally, I took the lobster to the 8-bit realm to recharge. But not often enough, I still need lots of white pixels.

Final stats:
Level: 12
Muscle: 93
Mysticality: 134 (14 left to level 13)
Moxie: 94
Days played this run: 11

I bought the Gazpacho's Glacial Grimoire to be more MP effective on the battlefield. If I wanted to save the 4000 meat, I could try to zap my old and trustworthy Cookbook of the Damned in attempt to get the Sinful Desires (are they zappable?), but I'll need it to finish Ed. And 4000 is no big deal at this point. This way, I'll be using the cheaper Stuffed Mortar Shell on both hippies and frat boys.

Since I have both war uniforms, I'll attempt to get the Order of Silver Wossname this run. It is a nice piece of farming equipment after all. The biggest problem (aside from counting kills) will be the Sonofa Beach - I cannot skip it this time because without it, the battlefield fights will take much longer.

The goal for tomorrow is to do as much of the side-quests as possible. Since I only have one milk of magnesium left, I should eat at the end of the day to extend the Got Milk effect to the day after tomorrow.

I should do the Arena subquest first via guy made of bees, use the arena buff help with the bandits (I have 2 inhalers this time), then finish the MacGuffin and, turn off 5% boost to non-combats and then defowl the farm.

It seems like I am a bit ahead of my Sauceror run now and only a bit behind the Seal Clubber run.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment