Finally some good luck

Posted: Monday, September 14, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I go the wand in few adventures. Then I went to haunted bedroom to get ballroom key and English to A.F.U.E Dictionary. A short visit to the haunted library and I picked the sleazy tome (to do double damage to spooky monsters) and learn fearful fettuccini. Then I hurried to outskirts of cobb's knob and collected the lunchbox.

Time to get to next level asap, but first I had to obtain the boat. The swashbucking outfit came in time and I went beyond the valley and finally collected a bounty there. The 334 scrolls did not want to drop and I had to make the 31337 scroll first to get clovers from hermit for free. The quest can wait, LOL.

I have traded one of the clovers for brain and built a meat maid. With all the other parts at my disposal, it is a logical investment.

Since I only have a single milk of magnesium left and getting more goat milk is troublesome, I am going to eat at the end of the day and do not adventure again to make use of the effect again tomorrow (cooking meals is not a problem now).

Final stats:
Level: 9
Muscle: 59
Mysticality: 76 (9 left to level 10)
Moxie: 61
Days played this run: 8 (93 adventures saved)

Tomorrow, I should level up as fast as possible, prepare guy made of bees, instruct the quartet in the haunted ballroom, finish the LOL quest and get a good chefstaff after selling the dictionary. I'll probably not enjoy the special adventures on the St. Sneaky Pete's Day tomorrow - I do not have a ice-cold drinks.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment