End of farming getting near

Posted: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

After a couple of days of heavy farming, I finally got enough meat to purchase the Tome of Sugar Shummoning, it should be of great help during the first days of my future runs. It did cost almost 7 000 000 meat, the prices are really high due to a series of high quality items of the month.

I had to do some very bad deals on the way to get the meat and I had to sell all the floaty stuff. If the next item of the month is as good as the previous ones, I expect the floaty stuff to drop even more. If it is not as good, the floaty stuff may rise again as people like me would like to regain what they had to sell. I'll probably buy as much as possible and hope the second variant comes true.

Tomorrow is the El Dia de Los Muertos Borrachos KoL holiday and also my black mushrooms will be ready - an ideal day to ascend.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment