Slime block

Posted: Monday, December 14, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

No surprise underwater, I had to buy some pressureglobes, because I did not get any from my puttied diver. I collected some deep sauce, got some food buckets, bought a straw hat, but no luck in the garden so far.

The I entered the slime tube again, this time I stayed there a little longer and cleaned up everything except mother slime. I used my (bought) nodule gear (scythe, medallion, breaches and bandolier) and oil of expertise and temporary greatness or serum of sarcasm.

The total number of adventures it took to clean the tube was 561 and that (according to wiki) would make mother slime a 5390 ML monster. Too powerful for me. So I leveled up in the bedroom and reached level 19 and 337 mysticality. That is still not enough, according to wiki, I should be able to reach +1200% moxie with moderate expenses (I meant less than 50k meat). To match mother slime's level with mentioned buffs, I'll need about 420 mysticality. That is about 50000 more substats...

Damn, I keep forgetting about the shimmering portal.

Crimbo 2009: Surprisingly, I guessed correct yesterday. They must be making the game easier at the end to please the participants. Today is probably the last day of Crimbonade, tomorrow is supposed to be the start of the next phase.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment