An ordinary day

Posted: Friday, December 4, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

So, I got my spooky mushrooms and found the hidden temple (in 20 adventures :-(), reached level 9, got my hippy outfit, ate omelette, fettucini and spooky lo mein.

I spent some time in the bathroom, but stat gains were bad and so I abandoned the hope to get to level 10 in time to get an inhaler from my semi-rare adventure. Instead I adventures in the valley. I finished the quest and also got the 31337 scroll, but I'll have to return there, because I have no lowercase ns (lots of pr0n legs though).

Then I got the wand and some DoD potions and adventured in the Barrr (5 insults collected).

I used one clover in the hippy camp and got a needed cherry (for my staff of soupbone) and also 2 limes and one papaya. What a nice surprise. Together with the spices I have and 3 saved goat cheeses, this looks to be enough ingredients for my meals for 2 or 3 days. I have not yet decided whether I'll be on the hippy or the frat boy side. The pies will be nice, but the 3x +1000MP per day in aftercore looks useful as well.

Final stats:
Level: 9
Muscle: 53
Mysticality: 83
Moxie: 55
Days played this run: 7

I need more meat for the skills, the quests and a cookbook. The saucespheres, wave of sauce, saucegeyser and impetuous sauciness cost 48000 and I only have 12000 available for skills right now. Tomorrow, I should probably save adventures for the mysticality day after tomorrow.

Crimbo 2009 stuff: My yesterdays guess was pretty bad, my hobos only brought 6159 meat, the correct choices seemed to be Market Square, Wine Coolers and Signs. Today, I have chosen Tracks, Wine Coolers and Signs. I do not think people would respond to the threats.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment