Getting stronger

Posted: Sunday, December 13, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

The 30 free adventures with Fishy effect are fun. I get a lot of stats on the sea floor and fancy loot occasionally. I had 3 hyperinflated seal lungs, but I have only one left now. I would have to obtain more on my future seal clubber ascensions. Right now, I am working on getting more pressure globes and collect deep sauce. I am using putty there.

I bought two more nodules and made corroded breaches and malevolent medallion. The slime tube is more fun this way and I might be able to get some bonus drops. I am actually considering buying even more nodules, but I would need to slime some more items first.

Crimbo 2009: I got lucky again. Today, I bet on market, coolers and free candy.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment