The skate park

Posted: Saturday, December 12, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

Puttied unholy divers only provided a couple of rusty rivets. Bad divers! Tomorrow is their last chance and then I will switch to Mer-kin diver and try to get some pressureglobes.

I bought some sand dollars and then the skate park map. With non-combat buffs, I chased out roller skates and now I can get 30 adventures of Fishy per day. Stat gains are good underwater, but they were not effective with the increase adventure cost. Now, I can smash 800ML mer-kins each day.

No news in slime tube, I still cannot wear the proper stuff, my muscle is at 190 (and moxie at 140, but that is not the priority right now).

Crimbo 2009: I actually managed to guess correctly yesterday. Today's weather shall be easy, location as well unless the newspaper is tricking us.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment