Pre-myst day

Posted: Saturday, December 5, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

So, I adventured in the valley to get lowercase ns and assemble another 31337 scroll (got 2 clovers and 2 trinkets and bought 2 more clovers). Food was easy today - 2x fettucini, 2x lo mein, 1x fortune cookie. I have one more cheese for tomorrow and enough spices and also 2 limes, so no problem there.

3 locked doors in the daily dungeon convinced me another trip is worth those 5 adventures. I got second Boris's key. Not ideal, I'll have to zap it tomorrow.

Then I leveled up, did the airship and collected a bounty in the castle and saved the remaining (40) adventures for tomorrow.

With Wave of sauce, spellcasting is fun and I have more than enough MP. A sugar fruit fairy would be a nice familiar to have at this point. I expect problems on the battlefield, where I would not be able to wear the epic hat. I hope the effect from twinkly wads counts towards the 25 bonus spell damage limit. (Because I only have +20 bonus spell damage +75% from chefstaff.)

Final stats:
Level: 10
Muscle: 62
Mysticlaity: 92
Moxie: 60
Days played this run: 8

Tomorrow is mysticality day. I still have to get some insults, to open F'c'le and then adventure there. Then it is probably hole in the sky or bathroom and L11 quest.

Crimbo 2009: Well, my hobos got 7919 meat yesterday. At least I guessed correctly that the Mall was a trap. But why market square and caroling was correct is above me. For today I am going to pick...Mall, Wine Coolers and Candy. I guess frat boys will make an appearance in the mall - and what else give them than free candy ;-).

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment