Getting monotonous

Posted: Friday, December 11, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

So, I fought puttied unholy divers and got another porthole, some rivets, but no helmet. So I bought one and created my aerated diving helmet. I kept the second porthole, because I'll need one more rusty helmet for sliming.

Then I adventures on the seafloor, but I guess I'll go to the skate part tomorrow and try to activate the Fishy buff. Spending 2 adventures instead of one is costly.

I slimed my fifth rusty item - the greaves. I still cannot wear the right equipment, because of low muscle and moxie. Because it is the 2nd muscle day today, I spent a lot of adventures in the gallery and ended with 182 muscle. I hope to get the needed 200 tomorrow.

Crimbo 2009: My yesterday's guess was wrong - the mall was ok, but other choices were wrong.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment