Preparing for Slimetube

Posted: Thursday, December 10, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

I adventured a bit in the slimetube to get some chamoix for the future. I also asked people to tickle the uvula, because I need to create the slime-covered items from the rusty items.

I bought the rusty compass, created the rusty greaves. I already had rusty chain necklace and rusty grave robbing shovel. In the slimetube, I made slime-covered shovel, necklace (2x) and compass. Buying 2 slimy nodules and smiting scythe and bandolier. I'll eventually need to buy 2 more nodules to be able to get another one on my own.

I had to level up my muscle to 150 and mysticality to 200 be able to equip the scythe and bandolier. I need serum of sarcasm to adventure safely in the tube at my current level (that is 15). At least the stat gains in the tube are good with my current level.

I also advanced my underwater explorations. I found grandpa and grandma note and one yarn. Although I bought a grouper fangirl, puttying seems to be the only feasible way to get items underwater with my current equipment. Yesterday, I puttied neptune flytrap and today I fought unholy diver, hoping for a rusty helmet parts. I suppose, this will take a few days, because I need one for diving and one for sliming. I am considering buying some sand dollars and open the skate park.

I did the first 9 floors of the Fernwarthy basement, but then I decided to stop not to waste the stat giving levels while my level is low.

Crimbo 2009: I finally guessed right yesterday. Today is going to be harder, but I guess I will still take the newspaper advice and send hobos to mall. Weather is harder, because only Radar is giving advice.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment