Second slime tube

Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

With the full set of Slime hates it! gear, I have killed my second mother slime today.

She was a bit stronger than the last one and I lost the first one. I re-sold the 2 slimy nodules I got from mother slime. I am still unsure, whether I should try a slimeling run - it is a pretty expensive to buy all the needed buffs and prerequisites. On the other hand, doing 2 such runs would probably pay for themselves.

Adventuring on the sea floor is monotonous - 10 adventures looking for deep sauce with aerated helmet and then 20 adventures harvesting sea fruits in the octopus garden.

Crimbo plot is continuing, now I am fighting 50 penguins per day. I am still saving crimbux and that is probably not a smart thing.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment