Hippy pile

Posted: Monday, December 7, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

Most of the day, I adventures on the battlefield (that is after I started the island war). Reaching over 25 bonus spell damage was impossible (well, uneconomical), but it did not matter. The cold sauce spells did enough damage to the hippies to deal with them fast enough. I had +10ML on almost all the time as usual in my myst runs.

I managed to reach the farm and since I'll spend more time in aftercore this time, I'll invest the 9 adventures (and my single chaos butterfly - risky!) to clear the dooks.

Food was troubling today, I used my reagent ingredients (2 knob sausages) and I oly have a single spices and single lime left (though no pie tin). On the other hand I have 3 tasty tarts and I should be able to get some food from the war rations.

The L11 quest remains almost as it was - now I am looking for stone rose. It takes long.

Final stats:
Level: 12
Muscle: 85
Mysticality: 140
Moxie: 86
Days played this run: 10

The plan:
- finish L12 quest - 36 adventures
- pixels - 30 adventures
- hidden city - 40 adventures
- pyramid - 60 adventures
- tower - 30 adventures

Ascending tomorrow seems unrealistic. I need over 200 adventures and I'll manage to get about 150 with teetotaler restrictions. But if I am extremely lucky...

Crimbo 2009: I did not do that bad yesterday. My hobos brought 17737 meat about 2/3 of tha maximum. Today, the newspaper offers 2 possible places to be: the market (where flea circus is performing) or right side of the tracks (where people can take a tour through Spookyraven manor). The weather predictions indicate chilly weather.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment