Catching up

Posted: Thursday, December 3, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

With stomach of steel, situation was a bit better toady. I completed a bounty on goats and collected more than enough milk (being a Sauceror) and some spare cheese for reagent food. I had to use another clover in the kitchen though, because I had to level up first.

The bonerdagon fell and trapper is satisfied. I made myself a yak anorak, but I cannot wear it due to its muscle requirement. But right now, I am just 5 substats away.

Final stats:
Level: 8
Muscle: 41
Mysticality: 64
Moxie: 43
Days played this run: 6

Tomorrow, I must obtain 2 spooky mushrooms, so I'll visit the spooky forest and maybe find the temple. Then I should finally build a boat, obtain a swashbuckling uniform, reach level 9, get a hippy outfit and do the LOL quest. Maybe a bit more.

Crimbo 2009 is continuing. My guess yesterday was lucky and my hobos collected 19417 meat. The weather is supposed to get cold again. Today I have chosen The Right Side of the Tracks, Hot Chocolate and Informative Signs.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment