Workoholic

Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

No time for vacation.

I zapped a harem girl and then used red ray and a love song on goblin king.

Boss bat fell shortly after that.

Lacking smart skull I wasted a lot of adventures in the cemerary. When I finally got it, I built chef-in-a-box.

Running out of adventures, I spent some time on the cola battlefield to get to the friars soon enough. I did the quest and got steel margarita. Hellions were giving and I got total of 6 cubes (and ate 2 of them already). I am not going to buy a mushroom field this run.

After that I went into the manor and unlocked library, and also the ballroom. Adventuring there was too difficult and I had to use love songs. I'll have to return there and meet the quartet (and get ).

Near the end of the day, I did 2 vacations. I was really close to 30 mysticality, so I used my brick and fought 5 bats (lost the last fight due to criticals) and also almost all my love songs to get to the magical mark to be able to equip stainless steel solitaire for +2 adventures tonight.

I reached level 7 drinking nightcap.

Final stats:
Level: 7
Muscle: 29
Mysticality: 30
Moxie: 40
Days played this run: 2

Tomorrow, I should zap a shaky clown, get lots of booze and clownosity items. Then The level 7 quest and level 8 if possible. I must not forget the bartender.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment