On the beach

Posted: Monday, February 8, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

2nd mysticlaity day of this run.

Auto-selling dictionary, buying Leash.

[1134-1139] The Haunted Wine Cellar - 4 great wines (and also 2 spices and 2 wine-soaked bone chips). Now, I also have 11 out of 20 corks for bounty hunter. I should return here and collect the rest later today.

Hella smooth ran out.

[1140] The Poop Deck - saying the password.

[1141-1150] Belowdecks - got snakehead charrrms and another spices. 10 adventures is more then average.

[1151-1163] The Palindome - got hard-boiled ostrich egg, photograph of God, ketchup hound, stunt nuts, 2 leather chaps, jumbo olive, 3 olives and spices. That's 4 spices today with just 1 yesterday and the day before. Time to abandon the swashbuckling pants. The last item is elusive and I am out of MP/HP now.

[1164] The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert - found the oasis.

[1165-1169] The Hidden Temple - recharging MP, spelled Bananas.

[1170-1176] The Palindome - another hound, and another stunt nuts and then finally hard rock candy. And then twice Sun at Noon, Tan Us and Elf Farm Raffle ticket - damn. Finally Drawn onward.

[1177-1178] Cobb's Knob Laboratory - Mr. Alarm on 2nd adventure. Why?

[1179-1187] Whitey's Grove - lion oil curse continues. 5 bird ribs for 1 lion oil. I wished they were zappable.

[1188] Cobb's Knob Laboratory - got Mega Gem.

[1189] The Palindome - Dr. Awkward is down.

[1190] The Hidden Temple - hidden city unlocked.

[1191-1210] The Hidden City - finished the quest and bottle of alcohol, pygmy pygment, jungle drum, pygmy blowgun and fat stacks of cash from briefcase. I'd say this is a pretty good hidden city turncount and drops.

Pasting Staff of Ed.

[1211-1249] The Oasis & The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert - drum machine was a biggest delay, it took like 15 adventures to get. Another problem was me not finding a bronzed locust. And Mafia auto-ultrahydrated me when I did not wish it and hence wasted an adventure and a chance to get anticheese.

[1250-1252] The Upper Chamber - finding the wheel.

I am out of the rollover and saved-from-yesterday adventures now. Dinner time. 1x spooky lo mein, 3x olive lo mein, 1x brown sugar cane. Finally a decent diet - 65 adventures + a MP boost from the noodle dishes for my Pastamancer.

Using deodorant.

[1253-1275] The Middle Chamber - turning the wheel.

Buffed a bit for the fight. Maybe I should have saved the ant agonist for the shadow. The fight went well.

[1276-1282] Dealing with Ed.

1250 stats left to level 12. Luckily, mysticality day is today. Although there are minor tasks to do, I guess I'll level up as fast as possible, because the battlefield won't take me to whole way to level 13.

[1283-1287] The Haunted Bathroom - thumb war on 1st, 3rd adventure, mirror gazing on 4th, 5th. 175 substats left. I guess I get those in the cellar.

[1288-1291] Cellar - no great wine, 3 corks. 80 substats left.

[1292] Harem - getting 3 vials of scented massage oil. Better be on the safe side with the shadow. It can also be useful during the final war boss fight.

[1293-1295] Cellar - 2 great wines, no corks. Reached level 12.

[1296-1311] The Orcish Frat House - in frat boy ensemble disguise. Got the uniform (and 2/3 of hippy uniform from a spy).

Using deodorant. I guess there is not many places left, where it is useful.

[1312-1315] The Hippy Camp - got the last part of war hippy fatibues, then war has started.

Since I have both uniforms, I can decide which side to support. I planned to be a frat boy recruit, do the beach (with the help of 3 reodorants) and skip the nuns, because I have no leprechaun and I would not be able to get 2 inhalers in time. I'll probably stick to this plan although taking the hippy side has numerous advantages as well, mainly the +5 familiar weight boost and frat boy vulnerability to spooky (though I did not pick up fearful fettucini yet).

Well, let's play it risky as a frat boy. The beach will decide my fate in this contest.

Drinking some wine, some Supernova Champagnes and remaining thermos full of Knob coffee.

[1316-1319] The Haunted Bathroom - defeated guy made of bees & placed rock band flyers.

[1320-1331] Junkyard - got wrench bracelet and gremlin juice on last adventure. Used a lot of restorers.

Now, I need to: turn off -5% NC ballroom song. I can also gamble in the tavern and look for beer lens. I have box and a spring. Another option is building monster bait. OK, bad joke, but I'll try the tavern. The first beer lens often come after 1-2 adventures.

[1332-1334] The Typical Tavern - 2 drunkenness and beer lens on 3rd adventure. That is ~ 9 adventures lost. I hope the 4-d camera used on the beach would compensate this.

Using my last deodorant.

[1335] The Haunted Ballroom - got the song adventure on first try - switched to +5 item drop.

[1336-1346] The Haunted Library - hoping for ancient evil scroll, an elemental cookbook and fearful fettucini. Got inkwells, pens, Sinful Desires and fearful fettucini. No tattered scrap of paper. Maybe later.

Using reodorants.

[1347-1359] Sonofa Beach + 1 4-d camera fight - good luck I say. I also got 3 limes, so food is not going to be problem tomorrow.

Using guy made off bee pollen.

[1360-1366] The Dungeons of Doom - burning remaining +combat runs. Got some ! potions.

[1367-1375] The Battlefield (Frat Uniform) - fights are relatively easy at this point.

Hella smooth, Peeled Eyeballs. (+130 item drop)

[1376-1377] The Hatching Chamber - no drops.

Zapped ancient spice and got black pepper this time.

Final stats:
Level: 12
Muscle: 86
Mysticality: 133
Moxie: 89
Days played this run: 10

I might be able to finish tomorrow if I do not run into a black pepper problem or something similarly problematic. I am still missing lots of ! potions, potato, goat and some tower and gate items. The NS fight won't be easy, although with a cookbook and fearful fettucini and a bit of luck, I should be able to win.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment