Spoiled by noodles

Posted: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

So, I rayed a fruit golem for a cherry for my chefstaff and a key lime. The 2nd ray was knob goblin master chef for knob lo mein. Good rays I say.

I dealt with the pirates, collected insults and opened F'c'le. Sounds easy ;-).

I did most of the L9 quest and zapped the last needed scroll when no better zaps were needed.

I leveled up fast and started L10 quest. A lucky moment occured - I got S.O.C.K. exactly on time and collected inhaler on the next adventure.

I bought Wave of sauce. I managed to use Stream of sauce with Entangling noodles, slimeling and a love song as a backup. I guess, perming a spell soon would be handy.

Then I dealt with the castle and got quantum egg. A short stay in the hole, but then I decided to use the myst day to the max. Hermit had 3 clovers and I burned them in the bathroom reaching level 11.

2 black picnic baskets were exceptionally good this time - I got 2x black pepper and 3x black & tan. Last action of the day was getting the diary for MacGuffin quest.

Final stats:
Level: 11
Muscle: 62
Mysticality: 105
Moxie: 60
Days played this run: 4

I have no drum and no guitar. There is still a chance to get them.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment