Quest rush

Posted: Thursday, February 4, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

[583] The Haunted Ballroom - beaten up by first hit (critical, I suppose).

[584-586] 8-Bit Realm - 1 blue, 1 white, 6 green.

[587] The Haunted Ballroom - combat frequency decreased.

[588-594] Itznotyerzitz Mine - got the mining gear (relatively fast, I guess).

[595-596] The Defiled Alcove - got another loose teeth - I should have gambled more with the skeleton keys yesterday.

[596-614] The Dark Neck of the Woods - another 19 adventures until I got the dodecagram. Am I cursed.

[615] The Dark Heart of the Woods - got box of birthday candles. Maybe I am not cursed.

[616-624] The Dark Elbow of the Woods - eldritch butterknife. Partially cursed. Or more, if I count in the adventures spent here yesterday.

[625-632] The Obligatory Pirate's Cove - got pants and parrot. I already had the eyepatch from Degrassi Knoll.

[633] The Haunted Bathroom - adventuring here at this point would be feasible, although MP exhausting. There are more pressing issues. Food and drinks.

[634-635] The Haiku Dungeon - got second bugbear beanie - zapping time.

Bought odor extractor. Hella Smooth (for the +item).
Going after cherries and limes. Pastamastery is nice, but with 2 spices and few mushrooms, I also need alternative food source. Besides, I need cherry for a chefstaff and a better drink now and then is handy as well.

[636-676] Cobb's Knob Menagerie, Level 1 - 9 cherries, 5 limes. With over +80% item drop, I expected better results.

[677-708] The Deep Fat Friars' Gate - getting the 3 items + mixing drinks (have no bartender and I am not getting one, one brain nightmare was enough).

[709-721] Itznotyerzitz Mine (in Disguise) - mining linoleum ore.

[722] The Goatlet - opening goatlet.

[723] The Deep Fat Friars' Gate - got steel margarita.

[724] Cocktailcrafting.

[725-730] The Goatlet - 2x cheese and 1 bottle of whiskey.

Final stats:
Level: 8
Muscle: 43
Mysticality: 61
Moxie: 45
Days played this run: 6

Well, things are slow, but I hope things will change soon. I should kill bonerdagon and finish the trapper quest tomorrow. Then the level 9 quest.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment