Not so strong

Posted: Thursday, February 25, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

So, I was looking for the MacGuffin, but did not find it. RNG was not very kind to me. Wave of sauce is too strong and kills almost anything with a single cast.

I found the pyramid, leveled up and started the island war, then did the concert advertising quest.

Final stats:
Level: 12
Muscle: 78
Mysticality: 126
Moxie: 79
Days played this run: 5

I still need 2 star charts and some lines and stars, find the McGuffin, win the war and defeat the sorceress. My telescope predicts, I'll need a goblin juice, so I might need a yellow ray early. Guitar is troubling me. I cannot rely on Zim Merman and might need the other tomorrow's yellow ray.

Since it is Feast of Boris tomorrow, I think ascending should not be a problem. Whether I manage to find and beat Nemesis is another question.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment