Sauce, sauce everywhere

Posted: Saturday, February 27, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

I finished the updated Nemesis, got the friendly cheese blob, the cutest of the Nemesis familiars. The fight with the last form of the Nemesis was not easy.

Time to ascend. I am sick of mysticality classes. Just kidding, let's do another Sauceror run, but this time in softcore. I need to try it, my next run is going to be Bad Moon and I want Deep saucery for my aftercore adventures. Thinking about it...I should have picked Tempuramancy first, but it is too late now.

I wonder how useful are these pulls going to be (I was too laze to prepare anything and I usually pulverize common equipment, so it is going to be funny).

So, I pulled my little box of fireworks and spooky putty sheet - damn, I should have squished it before. Mitre or snake? I guess mitre, but a MP-regenerating item would be a nice thing too. More Mr. Store equipment would be nice.

Let's look at some guides and keep pulling...

Dope wheels - lucky, I had them.

I am thinking and reading the wiki...what if I pulled pressurized potion of proficiency? 8 stats for 15 adventures is not that bad. But 15k meat is 15k meat and this is just a practice, not a speed run. I pulled a papaya instead; and a chef. And that's enough +stat giving items.

Dictionary? OK, I am lame enough for that.

And eye of newt ;-). I kind of do not have a good attribute booster and +25 moxie should allow me to equip C.A.R.N.I.V.O.R.E. soon.

Uhm, and I pulled Gravyskin Belt of the Sauceblob - am I too pully?

Final stats:
Class: Sauceror
Level: 7
Muscle: 26
Mysticality: 40
Moxie: 27
Days played this run: 1

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment