Badly needed tools

Posted: Wednesday, February 3, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

[435-441] The Haunted Library - tattered scrap of paper + second floor open.

[442-460] Tower ruins - finally my first disembodied brain. I spent roughly 50 turns getting it. Definitely not worth it. Now I need my hippy outfit.

[461] Whitey's Grove - found the road to white citadel.

[462-466] The Road to White Citadel - got herbs and my second filthy knitted dread sack, that is annoying. Need more meat to be able to get the wand.

[467] Whitey's Grove - got those 5000 meat and -20% to attrs.

[468-481] The Enormous Greater-Than Sign - getting book and teleportitis.

[482-486] Teleporting without success. Used my single tattered scrap of paper on last adventure, but oracle did not come anyway.

[487-488] The Enormous Greater-Than Sign - runned out of adventures.

Cooking Knoll lo mein, buying Gluttony.

[489-498] The Enormous Greater-Than Sign - finally got teleportitis and oracle next turn - 4 turns of teleportitis remaining.

[499-502] Barrels - 3 drinks, 1 stat item.

[507-508] The Dungeons of Doom - getting the wand and obtaining filthy corduroys.

Is steel margarita worth a try? I guess so.

[509-518] The Dark Elbow of the Woods - no luck.

[519-528] The Dark Heart of the Woods - no luck here either.

[529-530] The Dark Neck of the Woods - nothing of importance.

Is it actually required to talk to the friars?
Cooking and eating ravioli della hippy. I need some MP.

[531-533] The Dark Neck of the Woods - 2 stupid hellions & W-imp - wussiness potion. I am out of MP.

[534-539] The Haunted Bedroom - got spectacles, English to A. F. U. E. Dictionary, 2 wallets & moxie substats.

[540-541] The Dark Neck of the Woods - ruby W.

[542] The Outskirts of Cobb's Knob - false semi-rare number.

[543-546] The Dark Neck of the Woods - nothing of interest. Since I do not have any of the items, getting steel margarita today is not realistic anymore.

[547-552] The Haunted Bedroom - I had to run away 4 times.

[553] Barrels - strawberry wine.

[554] The Outskirts of Cobb's Knob - lunchbox.

[555-556] The Haunted Bedroom - got ballroom key.

Hella Smooth & simple buffs.
Buying Cannelloni Cannon.

[557-558] The Haunted Ballroom - tap shoes, then beaten up.

[559-561] 8-Bit Realm - 3 red and 6 white.

Looking at the daily dungeon, I see 4 locked doors, but I have no key.

[562-566] The Defiled Nook - 1 skeleton key.

[567-569] Daily dungeon - the key just had to break in the first door.

[570] The Defiled Nook - got 1 skeleton key and lost it on the next door.

[571-572] The Defiled Nook - giant skeleton defeated. Now I have lots of bones, but no teeth. I hope I get some in the alcove.

[574-577] The Defiled Alcove - got the teeth and also coffin lid and the watch. Hm, should I gamble?

I did and guess what - the key broke in the next door as well. This sucks so much. I force the last one and pray the teeth come before the noncombat.

[578-579] Daily dungeon - Boris's key (& beaten up by the sturdy door).

[580-581] 8-Bit Realm - 4 green, 1 white, 1 black. Now I have all I need for the digital key, but I would be left with just 1 red pixel potion. That does not sound so good.

[582] The Defiled Alcove - got the teeth and reached level 8. Trapper wants linoleum :-(.

8 adventures left, I am low on both HP and MP. Since I cannot achieve anything significant right now, I guess I'll wait for tomorrow. Priorities are the ballroom song and (finally!) the steel margarita. I should start thinking about a chefstaff.

Final stats:
Level: 8
Muscle: 36
Mysticality: 53
Moxie: 38 (moxie day today)
Days played this run: 5

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment