Margarita? Indeed

Posted: Monday, February 22, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

Playing as a sauceror under a mysticality was probably not the smartest choice, but I also wanted to test the new skill fully.

Yesterday, I did not have enough MP, but today I managed to cook my 2 Hell Ramens and 2 fruity girl drinks with Inigo's Incantation of Inspiration active. The downside is I had to built AT EW in addition to the Sauceror one. I planned to skip the sauce pan, but the hat and the new Nemesis content is too tempting to skip. Anyway, the cost to cast Inigo's proves manageable and I'll try to make some jewelery later too.

At least, I am skipping tower ruins for now.

I made a chefstaff and then I zapped a harem girl and a shaky clown. Boss bat and goblin king are down.

The friar quest was tough. I had to level up on the battlefield and farm one tomato and make a tomato power potion. When the potion wear off, fights were even tougher and I relied on the slimeling, love songs and entangling noodles. Fortunately, the gate items came relatively quickly.

3 of the 5 shore trips are done. I have the library key.

Final stats:
Level: 6
Muscle: 26
Mysticality: 38
Moxie: 27
Days played this run: 2

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment