Pick up that accordion

Posted: Sunday, February 14, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , , ,

I finished turning the wheel and dealt with Ed. Then I have to level up.

The war was exceptionally fast. I did the Beach in 8 adventures and GmoB in 1 and turned +NC song int another 1. I also did the Orchard (11 adventures) with help of slimeling and a love song.

On the battlefield, I met Zim Merman and Slow-talking Elliot. Good luck, it seems.

The problem was, I needed over 3500 substats to L13 when the war ended. I have 4 spare clovers and used 3.

The maze was fast as well - the golem only stole the piece one time.

The tower:
1. giant fried egg - ouch. Zapping once, twice, for the 3rd time - got black pepper and it still did not explode! - 2 adventures
2. concert pianist - 1 adventure
3. best-selling novelist - 1 adventure
4. Ice Cube - 1 adventure
5. darkness - problem, I have no inkwell despite spending so much time in the library. Ray, my trusty He-Boulder will get it for me now. - 5 adventures
6. Enraged Cow - 1 adventure

I am just lucky, the wand made it.

I kind of feared the shadow and so I used philter of phorce to be on the safe side. I did not even need my single red pixel potion - I guess I was lucky (and prepared with 500HP).

NS fight was quick. Noodles and Fearful Fettucini on 1st form and Noodles and 2x Fearful Fettucini on 2nd form.

Stats when fighting NS:
Class: Pastamancer
Level: 13
Muscle: 132 (98)
Mysticality: 274 (151 without equipment)
Moxie: 115 (94)
Max HP: 282

Equipment:
sugar chapeau
tuxedo shirt
Staff of the Soupbone
wonderwall shield
sugar shorts
Brimstone Brooch
Nickel Gamma of Frugality
bejeweled pledge pin

Familiar:
Stalky, the Slimeling with sugar shield

Run length: 6 days, 1178 adventures. Wow, my first 6-dayer and I had some spare adventures left. The Brimstone Brooch made run very easy. I guess I was faster mainly because I did not rush to level up and did quests first.

Now, I'll try finish the bounty and do Mayor Zapruder's quest.

What to perm, that is the question. I was really tempted to perm Candyblast to finally have some fun with the Crimbo skills, but then I decided to take Entangling Noodles to finally have more options in combat. You now, what if I actually encountered an ultra-rare monster? Noodles will be handy in that case.

I planned a Sauceror run, but since the Inigo's Incantation of Inspiration is so cool, I'll be an Accordion Thief next.

I adventured in the alley and got a gourd potion. Tavern was very long, barrels did not give me anything mixable.

I zapped a brain sweeper, but I do not have any smart skulls or boxes yet. I am undecided whether to get the epic hat this time.

Final stats:
Class: Accordion Thief
Level: 5
Muscle: 15
Mysticality: 15
Moxie: 20
Days played this run: 1

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment