To eat or not to eat

Posted: Monday, January 18, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

The moxie day. Good. I had to do a lot today.

I started in the ballroom until level 8. The the trapper quest (chrome ore, good). Mining was troubling, but goat gave up the cheese quickly (milk not so much).

More leveling up, getting the swashbuckling outfit, collected 3 insults and then into the valley. I spent a long time there bounty hunting and getting 31337 scroll for stat script.

More leveling up and the garbage quest. I did not complete it, but I collected 4 pieces of immateria.

I used 5 love songs while milking goats, but I have 40 spare in my inventory. I am doing something wrong.

My boulder rayed a miner and a booze giant today.

Final stats:
Level: 10
Muscle: 55
Mysticality: 57
Moxie: 87
Days played this run: 4

I have 1 key and tomorrow I'll try to zap my breath-spray. I'll try to reach level 12 tomorrow and let the boulder give me a war uniform.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment