Arrrbor day and contest start

Posted: Saturday, January 30, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

I finished my trip to the see and planted 100 saplings and the underworld acorn, time to start working on the . I am going to ascend today into Bad Moon as Pastamancer and take part in a contest. There are 10 great prizes and around 50 participants.

The permed skill is Musk of the Moose. Ascending now...

[0-5] I adventured in the Haunted pantry and luckily found the manor on 5th adventure. I also got quasi-ethereal macaroni fragments and magicalness-in-a-can - and sold them. I really want the spice ghost this run and 300 meat is just what I need for the Lord of the Flies-sized fries.

Now I am level 2, but my moxie is at 0.

[6-16] The spooky forest. Got beaten up a lot, collected spices. I actually met 3 trifids and lost to each of them. That sucks, because the bounty is on. Then I finally got the larva. 500 meat is nice and terrarium would be great, but I guess I'll gambe a bit more and get another Lord of the Flies-sized fries. Wooden stakes and bar skin are a nice bonus.

Level 3. Moxie is back to 0.

[17-20] Still in the spooky forest looking for meat and receiving it. Another 2 packages of Lord of the Flies-sized fries for me and Pride.

[21-25] The Outskirts of Cobb's Knob - stats are coming much faster now with Pride. Got chef's hat, Knob Goblin scimitar and the encryption key. What now?

[26-27] The Haunted Kitchen are tough for me, I lost to paper towelgeist.

[28] Guild challenge. 1000 meat for epic weapon.

[29-30] Sewers, 1 worthless trinket. Hermit -> pertified noodles. Hammer for 500 meat.

[31] Haunted kitchen - scintillating powder. Nice, but what now? With muscle of 3 and moxie of 2, there are not many places I can go.

[32-36] The haiku dungeon. Fights are easy and I actually got what I came for - gravy and mushrooms. Now I need more 1000 meat for terrarium and oven. And I only have 400. Auto-selling enchanted barbell and one of the concentrated magicalness pills got me another 250. Where to get the rest?

Buying terrarium and putting mosquito larva in. Poor 1 pound fellow.

[37-41] Barrel full of barrels. Got 2x vodka and cranberry, martini, bloody mary, suntan lotion of moxiousness (autosold for 150).

Drinking the vodkas and martini took me to level 4. The problem is that my muscle and moxie are at 4 as well.

[42] Sleazy back alley - poisoned on first adventure ;-).
[43-45] Barrels - killed by a mimic, got and autosold 2 stat items.

[46] Bought a oven and made baby gravy fairy.

[47-52] Sleazy back alley. Got Harold's bell, dented harmonica and finally the Chronologically Pummeled buff.

Got Hella Smooth from the pixie. Autosold everything I could and bought Ravioli Shurikens.

[53-62] The Misspelled Cemetary. Bad luck got Grave Mistake first and a shovel on the 9th adventure. I also got the Braaains buff, now I do not know what to do with it. Then the 10 adventures with +mox ended.

[63-64] Smiting Pasta of Peril.

[65-66] Killed one rat and beaten up by another one.

[67-72] Barrel full of barrels. Got some drinks and one pill.

[73-74] Beaten up by smart skeleton and finding Fernwarthy grave; got 500 meat reward. Although I need 3 more myst points to get the second part of the quest, I was actually there for the temporal rift.

[75-78] Collected Dyspepsi outfit.

Bought cocktailcrafting kit.

[79] Made extra-spicy bloody mary.

[80] 2nd guild challenge.

[81-84] Cola battlefield. Muscle/moxie on 9.

Drink one Imp Ale -> moxie down to 8. Muscle -> 10.

[85-89] Degrassi Knoll. Got Gnollish slotted spoon, Knoll mushroom, Knoll teeth and Gnollish toolbox (empty meat tank and spring).

Made and used a barskin tent and that is all for today.

Final stats:
Class: Pastamancer
Level: 4
Muscle: 10
Mysticality: 17
Moxie: 8
Days played this run: 1

All considered, I was extra lucky today. I got beaten up a lot, but it was worth it :-).

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment