Lazy tower day

Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

The nuns quest was one of the fastest - with 2 inhalers, preternatural greed, nasal spray, love song and 30lb leprechaun, it took 16 adventures.

Rest of the war was easy and I used tomato power on the boss fight. The I had to collect pixels and level up a bit.

DoD potion came quickly, chewing gum needed clover and I already had Black Nr.2 due to my telescope.

The tower was ugly - I had to farm pygmy blowgun and powdered organs.

The NS fight was not too hard, but I had to lose 3 times to lower the block rate.
Stats when fighting NS:
Muscle: 153
Mysticlaity: 99
Moxie: 103

This run took 7 days and 1271 adventures. More than the previous one, I should probably start using a sombrero.

Now I'll be waiting in aftercore until arrrbor day.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment