Basement and back to ascending

Posted: Friday, January 15, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

I completed my first as a level 33 Sauceror. I only had to use the +200% potions at the end of the run. The MP drainage test were the most annoying, because I had to left some fullness

Back to as ascending. I am perming Slimy Synapses this time; +10MP should make day 1 mana management much easier.

This time, I am going to be an Accordion thief, my least favorite class. Why? The moxious madrigal feels like cheating to me. I only played it once and I permed torso at that time.

Despite new fancy familiars, the He-Boulder and the Slimeling, my day 1 was poor. I had trouble reaching level 4 in time, but finally I did it with the help of 1 gourd potion and some basic spleen items.

The tavern was another nightmare. I found the faucet in the last possible location. The 2 needed squares were hiding in the lower left corner. BTW, the probability to do this bad is 1/600 ~ 0.17%. It can only be better in future runs. It mad total sense to invest 1 adventure and kill the baron - my boulder did it for me. I forgot to set the +ML properly, but I would have chosen the monocle anyway.

I managed to summon 8 love songs, but used none. I hope they will be useful later.

Final stats:
Class: Accordion Thief
Level: 4
Muscle: 13
Mysticality: 16 (myst day)
Moxie: 18
Days played this run: 1

Not the best start, my skills are probably somehow rusty. I have ~10 pixels, Harold's bell, decryption key, access to manor and I found the grave. Tomorrow, I'll try the steel margarita and the servants.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment