On the track

Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I made use of my new boulder and zapped a harem girl. Then I used my new libram of love songs and killed the goblin king. I have built chef and bartender and used my spare clover in the process.

By the end of the day, I made one shore trip, obtained steel margarita and used Harold's bell on boss bat. More meat for me tomorrow.

Final stats:
Level: 6
Muscle: 25
Mysticality: 28
Moxie: 35
Days played this run: 2

The fights were easy today although I stupidly lost twice. The day after tomorrow is a moxie day, I should probably save some adventures. On the other hand, if I spent over 150 adventures tomorrow, I may zap two monsters.

I decided not to but a mushroom field this run and farm goat cheese instead.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment