Stupid mistakes

Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

Forgetting to use a meat maid sucks. So does picking wrong Louvre tour.

I collected insult responses in the pirate bar and opened F'c'le. Then I did the valley quest and leveled up, adventured in the airship to open the castle for a semi-rare.

I skipped the castle and leveled up instead to get my hands on better booze. That plan partially succeeded.

I have a wand and I used it to get a black pepper from caviar. I skipped the daily dungeon today - there were no locked doors.

I also got the frozen seal spine and abyssal ember. With LTS, the damage is massive.

Final stats:
Level: 11
Muscle: 106
Mysticality: 65
Moxie: 64
Days played this run: 4

I guess this is the highest level I reached on day 4 so far, but I am behind on quests. No pixels, no temple, no castle, no ! potions.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment